This article is part of our 2010 Fantasy Football Draft Kit series.
The cast of characters was as follows, along with their primary RotoWire job descriptions.
1. Bernie Pleskoff (MLB Writer)
2. Kenn Ruby (MLB Writer)
3. Jeff Erickson (Senior Editor)
4. Shannon McKeown (Director of Ad Sales)
5. Tim McCaigue (Programmer)
6. Andre' Snellings (NBA Writer)
7. Dan Roemhild (Programmer)
8. Derek VanRiper (MLB Editor)/Tim Schuler (RotoWire C.O.O.)
9. Brian Fraze (NFL Writer)
10. Carson Cistulli (NBA Writer)
11. Peter Schoenke (RotoWire President)
12. Jason Brown (MLB Writer)
I normally participate in this league, but had to pass this year, due to a friend's wedding (congrats, Dino!), so I'll take the opportunity to provide a brief non-participant's impression of the draft (results posted below).
League Parameters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE), 1 K, 1 Team D
Passing TD = 3 points
– No surprise with the top two picks and you can't argue with Jeff's decision to go with Ray Rice at No. 3, especially if you believe that the up-and-coming Ravens' back can sneak a couple more TDs in close this season, at the expense of Willis McGahee.